17/03/2011

LESS THAN HALF A DAY A short love story pt.3 - Christos Chrissopoulos

Saturday, March 11, 2011

The first time, I just extended my hand looking at her green t-shirt; her gaze fixed on my face the whole time through. It didn’t last long, I left without impressions. Only with a premonition that was quickly disproved. The second time she was sitting in front of me, I was looking at her curved spine. At some point she reached across the table for a photo book of the painter I was researching in Brussels. I couldn't tell… Was she really turning the pages for my sake?

Vibed by: CC 4 views 2 comments comment |delete |follow






Tara says:
I miss our day together. I didn’t know your painter died so young.










Every day the story continues in this spot until the end of March

No comments: