17/03/2011

LESS THAN HALF A DAY A short love story pt.1 - Christos Chrissopoulos

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Since Tara left Brussels, someone lives inside my head, sees through my eyes. I feel feet pounding on my chest. I feel them kicking hard and deep against my breastbone. I turned to take the bicycle -it was well past two- and I only worried about the cold air surrounding me like melted ice and flowing in through my jacket sleeves.

Vibed by: CC 4 views 2 comments comment |delete |follow






Tara says:
You seem to be in constant dialogue with me.
I’m back home. Terribly tired. I’ll be sleeping for a week )))
How was your trip to Athens ?
CC says:
What are you doing here? Why are you doing this?










Every day the story continues in this spot until the end of March

No comments: